Zero Carbon Holiday Enquiry Form
When you book a Nelson Tasman Zero Carbon itinerary through the Nelson i-SITE, we will offset your travel to, from and around the Nelson Tasman region with EKOS.
You don't have to do it all - simply fill out the enquiry form below, let us know what elements of the itinerary interest you, and we can help tailor a version of the itinerary to suit you.
Not only will you get to experience a light footprint holiday, but you'll also be giving back to the environment through the Uruwhenua Project in Mohua Golden Bay, a permanent, restorative indigenous forest project.
Terms & Conditions
- Once a Zero Carbon itinerary booking has been confirmed, the Nelson i-SITE will offset your travel to Nelson Tasman, around the region during your trip and back home at the end of your trip. This will be done with EKOS through the Uruwhenua Project in Mohua Golden Bay.
- Submission of this form constitutes an enquiry to book, but carbon offsetting will only take place after a trip has been confirmed and paid for.
- Further travel around other regions before or after your trip is not included in the offer of carbon offsetting and would need to be done at your own cost if desired.
- Itinerary must be booked through the Nelson i-SITE to be eligible for carbon offsetting.
- Although the Nelson i-SITE can help you to design a trip that suits your interests (which may involve other non-Zero Carbon activities), in order to apply for offsetting the itinerary must still at its heart be mostly a Zero Carbon itinerary.
- All activities, accommodation, travel and other expenses remain at your own cost. It is only the cost of offsetting your travel that is included in this offer.
- This offer is open for enquiries made before 30th June 2021 for trips prior to 28th Feb 2022.