Here at Nelson Tasman Business Events, we want to help ensure that your conference, meeting, incentive, trade-show or event is nothing short of extraordinary.
We exist to make your business event or incentive package one that not only meets your budget and objectives, but one that will be remembered by your attendees for many years to come.
Based in the Mahitahi Colab, the Business Events programme is a free service offered by the Nelson Regional Development Agency. Connected right at the heart of the business community, we are across the latest innovation initiatives and clever business start-ups, and through our relationships with local tourism operators can help you to brainstorm exciting itineraries for your attendees.
Through our networks, we can help create comprehensive solutions to ensure your event is a success, as well as connect you with suitable venues, suppliers, transport providers, accommodation options, and support services as required.
We Can Provide...
• Hosted ‘familiarisations’ in region
• Impartial advice on best fit venue solutions
• Full conference bids when bidding to win national and international business events
• Advice with partner and activity programmes pre or post conference
• Full promotional resources including videos, visitor guides and imagery
• Contacts for key professional services and event support services
Contact our Business Events Lead
Tracee is the first port of call for organisers looking to hold their business event in Nelson Tasman, and will be the friendly face hosting you in the region if you wish to visit and scope out potential venues and activities. The pivotal liaison connecting you with the right service solutions for your event and attendees, she’s also best placed to help you with accessing a wealth of local knowledge and resources to ensure your event is a success.