Golden Bay Hideaway
- Tata Beach
- Self-Contained Accommodation
Golden Bay Hideaway offers a relaxing and rejuvenating experience amongst nature, a place where you can be together with your loved one(s) without the interruptions of daily life.
There are five different types of accommodation on offer at Golden Bay Hideaway, all set amongst a natural bush environment in a private location looking out over the pristine inlet of Wainui Bay.
• Little Greenie is the perfect couples retreat, an energy efficient, low maintenance property with stunning mountain, estuary and sea views
• Kiwi Greenie is the ideal space for a special getaway with friends or family, overlooking the beautiful Wainui Bay and sleeping up to four people
• Tiny Greenie is about as big as tiny gets, a remote retreat perched high above the Wainui Inlet and sleeping up to four people
• The House Truck is a great option for families, a lovingly restored wagon nestled amongst a cosy sanctuary - there's even a wood fire to keep the kauri and oak interior warm during the colder months
• The Hippie House is another great space for families, sleeping six people with additional tent space. The house offers indoor and outdoor living across multiple levels, making the most of the sun and views
All of the above accommodation options have cosy outdoor baths where you can lounge under millions of stars, listen to birdsong and enjoy the natural environment and scenery that surrounds you.