WIN: A winter escape to Nelson Tasman
With a vibrant winter events calendar, cool clear sky days and an exceptional dining scene, winter is an exciting time to experience everything that Nelson Tasman has to offer.
Enter below and you could be in to win a winter escape for two, including:
- Return flights for two to Nelson between 6th July 2021 – 31st August 2021
- Two nights accommodation in a Premium Room at Rutherford Hotel Nelson
- Two adult passes to the Nelson Classic Car Museum
- A $100 Nelson City Taxi voucher
Terms and Conditions
- All entrants must be 21 years old or over.
- All entrants must live or reside in New Zealand, but must not live or reside in the boundaries of the Nelson Tasman region.
- Entrants acknowledge that by submitting an entry into this competition, they may receive future marketing material from the Nelson Regional Development Agency. Entrants can opt out of these communications at any time.
- Prize includes two nights accommodation in a Premium Room at Rutherford Hotel Nelson, two adult passes to the Nelson Classic Car Museum, return flights for two to Nelson between 6th July 2021 – 31st August 2021 (up to a maximum value of $1,200) and a $100 Nelson City Taxi voucher.
- Prize is only valid for travel between 6th July 2021 – 31st August 2021.
- Prize is subject to availability and bookings are essential.
- Prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- If a prizewinner is unable to redeem their prize within the selected dates, the prize may be withdrawn and/or re-awarded by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
Operation of the promotion:
- The promotion commences at 11.59pm on Tuesday 1st June 2021 and closes at 11.59pm on Sunday 4 July 2021. Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
- One lucky winner will be selected at random on Monday 4th July 2021. Attempts will be made to notify the winner by phone or email at the contact telephone number/email address provided at the time of the promotion entry. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner prior to Thursday 8th July 2021 then the prize is forfeited, and an alternative winner will be selected at random. The Promoters’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this promotion.
- Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.