Game Day Competition
Be in to win one of three amazing prizes with our FUN Face Hole social media competition!
Experience Rugby History and celebrate the historic significance of this exciting day with our Face Hole board, located at the Nelson i-SITE. This life sized picture showcases the comparison between grassroots rugby players in 1870 to our world leading All Blacks in 2018, and emphasises the significance of the birth of New Zealand rugby in our extraordinary region!
How to enter:
1) Take a photo in the fun ‘Experience Rugby History’ face hole board, located at the Nelson i-SITE between Wednesday 8th August and Sunday 9th September.
2. Upload your picture to Instagram or Facebook on your own page before 5pm on Sunday 9th September (ensure your privacy settings are set to public or we won't see it).
3. Tag @ilovenelsontasman and use the hashtags specified on the face hole board: #iloverugby #nzrugby and #nelsontasman
4. The prize will be drawn on September 10th, and announced on the official Nelson Tasman Facebook page before 5pm.
What can you win?
First prize (for 2 people)*:
- Return water transfers with Abel Tasman Sea Shuttle to Awaroa Lodge in the Abel Tasman, with a delicious two course lunch at the Lodge.
- 1 nights accommodation at Kaiteriteri Reserve Apartments.
- Day stay at Kimi Ora Eco Resort, which includes access to the Aquatic Centre, walking trails and guest amenities.
- 4 x Mako Season passes, allowing four people to attend all three Mako games in Nelson throughout September and October 2018.
- Official All Blacks merchandise (scarf and beanie), courtesy of Champions of the World.
Terms and conditions:
Entrants must make their social media post public so that we can see your lovely picture and enter you in the draw. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
* First prize is subject to availability and must be redeemed within 1 year of prize being issued. Excludes peak season Dec, Jan, Feb. Awaroa Lodge is a seasonal business so lunch may only be redeemed at certain times of the year. Prize covers 2 adults only – additional costs may be incurred to add on additional people or upgrade to a family room.