Canterbury Agricultural Show
Simply by visiting the Nelson Tasman stand at the Canterbury Agricultural Show and filling out the form below, you could be in to win one of three extraordinary Nelson Tasman holiday packages!
You could win one of the following holiday packages for 2 people:
- 5 nights by the seaside at Tahunanui Beach Holiday Park, spending your days cruising the Abel Tasman coastline on board Abel Tasman Sea Shuttle, exploring lush waterways with Abel Tasman Canyons, and touring the length of Farewell Spit with Farewell Spit Tours.
- A night in the bustling city centre at The Rutherford Hotel, dining on fresh local fare at the on-site restaurant, before treating yourself to a buffet breakfast and heading out for a full-day sail with Abel Tasman Sailing Adventures.
- 2 nights accommodation at the Motueka Top 10 Holiday Park, the gateway to the Abel Tasman National Park where you'll spend a day paddling by the pristine golden beaches on a kayaking trip with Kahu Kayaks.
And, as if that's not enough, one lucky person could also win a Nelson Honey prize pack worth $150, containing a Royal Nectar Face Mask, a Cream Cleanser and 2kg of extraordinary Nelson Honey.
Terms and Conditions:
- All entrants must be 21 years old or over.
- All entrants must not live or reside in the boundaries of the Nelson Tasman region.
- Entrants acknowledge that by submitting an entry into this competition, they may receive future marketing material from the Nelson Regional Development Agency or any of the prize contributors listed above. Entrants are able to opt out of these communications at any time.
- Prize #1 includes: 5 nights accommodation in a 2 bedroom apartment at Tahuna Beach Kiwi Holiday Park & Motel, an Abel Tasman Sea Shuttle voucher valued at $184, a canyoning trip for two with Abel Tasman Canyons, and a scenic tour for two with Farewell Spit Eco Tours. This prize is only valid for travel from 1st March 2020 to 30th April 2020 or 1st October 2020 to 31st November 2020.
- Prize #2 includes: 1 nights accommodation at The Rutherford Hotel, dinner for two and a bottle of wine at your choice of the Oceano or Miyazu Restaurants in The Rutherford Hotel, a buffet breakfast for two at Oceano in The Rutherford Hotel, and a full day sail for two with Abel Tasman Sailing Adventures. This prize is only valid for travel from 1st March 2020 to 31st November 2020.
- Prize #3 includes: 2 nights accommodation in a 2 bedroom motel at Motueka Top 10 Holiday Park, and a 'Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Paddles' guided kayaking tour for two with Kahu Kayaks. This prize is only valid for travel from 1st March 2020 to 30th April 2020 or 1st October 2020 to 31st November 2020.
- Nelson Honey prize pack is valued at $150 and includes: a Royal Nectar Face Mask, a Cream Cleanser, and 2kg of Nelson Honey.
- Prize is subject to availability and bookings are essential.
- Prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- If a prizewinner is unable to redeem their prize within the selected dates, the prize may be withdrawn and/or re-awarded by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
Operation of the promotion:
- The promotion commences at 8am on Wednesday 13th November 2019 and closes at 5.30pm on Friday 15th November 2019. Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
- Three lucky winners will be selected at random on Monday 18th November 2019. Attempts will be made to notify the winner by phone or email at the contact telephone number/email address provided at the time of the promotion entry. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner prior to Friday 22nd November 2019 then the prize is forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected at random. The Promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.
- Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.