Nelson Tasman is an extraordinary place with an identity to match. The Nelson Regional Development Agency aim to assist you in sharing the Nelson Tasman Story by making available a range of photography assets that can be used to promote the region.
- The primary focus of using the image(s) must be for marketing and promoting the Nelson Tasman region as an extraordinary place to visit, live, work, study, meet and do business.
- Images may not be sold or used in a manner for direct commercial gain (eg cannot be used in circumstances including, but not limited to, paid advertising activity or product packaging).
- Images must be credited to Nelson Regional Development Agency.
- Where possible, particularly in a digital format, the image should mention or direct viewers to www.nelsontasman.nz.
- Where possible, a caption should identify the destination as being from Nelson Tasman, and/or the specific township, location or business in which the photo was taken.
- Images may not be manipulated, cropped or changed in any way without prior permission.
- Images must be kept in context and in relation to the activity.
- Images may not be used in a manner or context that is defamatory, unlawful or negative.
- Unless otherwise stated, copyright, licensing rights and other intellectual property rights for the images, are owned or controlled by the Nelson Regional Development Agency or their licensors.
- Your use of these images is non-exclusive and non-transferable.
The images in our Image Library are provided to you on an "as is" basis. The Nelson Regional Development Agency do not give any warranties, representations, or guarantees of any kind (whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise) as to the accuracy, quality, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of the images appearing in the Image Library.
You acknowledge that Nelson Regional Development Agency may be unable to identify or obtain permission from every individual appearing in the Image Library. Accordingly, you acknowledge that Nelson Regional Development Agency is not responsible for obtaining permission from every individual appearing in the Image Library and makes no warranty in respect of this.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all responsibility for any damages or losses (including, without limitation, financial loss, damages or loss of business, loss of profits or savings, direct and indirect or consequential damages or losses) arising in contract, tort (including, negligence) or otherwise from the use of, or inability to use the images or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the images.
If the limitation of liability above is held to be invalid in whole or in part, then our maximum aggregate liability to you for all damages, costs, and expenses (other than for any damage cost and expense that cannot be limited at law) will not exceed the amount of one New Zealand dollar (NZD$1.00).
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless, Nelson Regional Development Agency, and its affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, consultants, partners, agents, and related bodies corporate, from any and all third-party claims, liability, costs, and damages (including reasonable lawyers’ fees), including but not limited to those arising from your use of the image(s), your failure to comply with the Terms & Conditions, your violation of any applicable law or any claim that the reproduction, editing, display, transmission, broadcast or any other use or distribution by you of the Assets (or by any third party authorised by you) is defamatory, misleading, breaches any law, or infringes any person’s intellectual property rights.
If for any reason whatsoever and at its sole discretion, Nelson Regional Development Agency wishes to revoke permission to use the Image Library (including the use of any images already downloaded), it may do so by giving notice to you via email. Upon the receipt of this notice, you must immediately cease using the assets and destroy all copies in your possession or control.
The Nelson Regional Development Agency reserve the right to revise these terms at any time at their sole discretion. Any changes to these terms will be displayed here, and can be identified via the ‘last updated’ date at the bottom of this page. By continuing to access and use the image library you agree to be bound by the amended terms.
All information provided by you will be collected, used, stored, disclosed and corrected in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your information any time and request for any personal information to be corrected.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand courts.
Last updated: 5th July 2018.