World of WearableArt & Classic Cars Museum
- Tours & Activities
- Free WIFI
The World of WearableArt & Classic Cars Museum celebrates two passions united by design. See incredible works of wearable art from the annual WOW Awards Show displayed alongside one of Australasia's largest private collections of Classic Cars.
• Open every day 10am - 5pm (except Christmas Day)
• Located only three minutes away from Nelson Airport
• Ample free parking on-site
• Cafe onsite - renowned for its tasty healthy treats and great coffee
• Retail store selling NZ art and jewellery designs.
Rated #1 Things to do in Nelson by Trip Advisor. See what these visitors have to say…
"Must see if you are in Nelson." – Visitor from Australia, 2018
“Nothing else like this in the world.” – Visitor from USA, 2018
“A visual symphony!” – Visitor from NZ, 2018
“Amazing, worth a trip to New Zealand just to see this!” – Visitor from UK, 2016
"The most interesting place we visited in New Zealand. Amazing." – Visitor from USA, 2016