Digital Technology Intern
As an Intern at the Cawthron Institute, you will be a team player who is keen to succeed and develop a successful career within an innovative technological environment. Working with like-minded people you will, with your team, deliver connected digital experiences that support and enable the delivery of great science.
You will be responsible for
- Delivering digital solutions and enhancements as part of an agile software delivery team
- Discovering, evaluating and showcasing new technologies
- Providing assistance to the wider organisation
You can find out more about the Cawthron Institute and what we do in this video.
The type of initiatives we are considering challenging you with include:
- Enabling us to monitor our research systems remotely
- Tools to better manage our customers
- Automation of our workflows
- PoC experiments with AI and Machine Learning
- Data management and Analysis
Depending on the candidates that join us we will tailor the programme to best meet and challenge your skills as well as having fun along the way.
The required skills highlighted are only a rough guide. More important to us is a passion for supporting and enabling the delivery of great science.
Please send your CV and cover letter to us via the Apply Now button below. We will review the applications and get in touch with successful applicants for an interview. Please feel free to come visit us at the Nelson Tasman stand at the Summer of Tech Meet & Greet event in Wellington on 12 September!