Why Nelson Tasman?
Every place likes to think it’s a bit special and we’re no exception. In our case, the people who live here love so much about the place that we had to narrow it down to just five key reasons why you should choose Nelson Tasman.
Nelson Tasman is the ideal meeting location for everything from city-based conferences to remote retreats, one-day or multi-day events, single-room or multi-breakout meetings, trade shows or extraordinary incentives. Here’s why:
- We’re highly connected – located at the geographical centre of New Zealand and with six airlines servicing Nelson Tasman with frequent direct flights from major cities as well as regional centres (just an hour away from Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch), your delegates can be on the ground in good time from just about anywhere in the country.
- We have stunning natural landscapes - delegates will be inspired and energised by Nelson Tasman’s natural setting. Due to Nelson Tasman’s mild and settled climate, many of the vast array of activities in our region are available year-round.
- We have a host of arts and artisans - creativity abounds here with an extraordinary amount of artists living and working in the region. There’s something about Nelson Tasman that encourages fresh and creative thinking.
- We do clever business - Nelson Tasman offers venues and facilities that help you do clever business. We can provide settings ranging from city-based conferences to remote national park retreats and a choice of inspiring local guest speakers.
- We’re surprisingly diverse – our region is about so much more than most people expect. Our people are surprisingly diverse and the local experience we offer to our visitors reflects that.